- JEWELERY (ring, collar, bracelet, etc.)
- ITEM / OBJECT (various items that from your point of view can be
inlaid with crystals, such as a pen, phone, phone case, sculpture, cup, etc.)
- MINIATURE (it can be any existing item or created sculpture – not
bigger than 5cm2, inlaid with mini crystals)
- FLAT INLAY
TIME Already finished and presented works competition
INFO FreeStyle inlay – this is any type of item / object inlaid / decorated
with crystals and/or other design elements.
The participant has to choose one of the presented topics – Jewelry,
Item/Object, Miniature, Flat inlay – and submit the complete work
to the organizers.
• You can choose any kind of jewelry and inlay it with crystals and
additional design elements.
• Ex.: ring, collar, bracelet, watch, brooch, hoop, jewelery set, etc.
ITEM / OBJECT
• You can choose any kind of item and inlay it with crystals and
additional design elements. If this size is 8x8x8 or smaller it will
automatically be entered into the minature nomination.
• Ex.: all non-flat items – pen, cup, bowl, animal sculpture, computer
mouse and etc .
MINIATURE (it can be any existing item or created sculpture – not bigger
than 5cm2, inlaid with mini crystals)
• You can choose any small item or create your own item and inlay it
with small crystals or additional design elements.
The most important part – the item must not exceed 8x8x8cm in
• Ex.: mini violin, garment, medal, scissors and so on.
• It can be any of your chosen flat items.
Organizer – VšĮ Grožio Aljansas mokymų centras
• The embellishement must be flat, without the use of any 3D crytal or
other materials emboss
• Ex.: book, picture, phone or tablet case, frame, mirror and so on.
- All works must have an entry with a description of the work, a
list of the tools used and the name.
• – All participants must be prepared to explain how the work was
created, if it’s requested by the judges.
CAN BE USED various glossy details, biserie, pearls, pebbles, pigments,
foil, metal parts;
acrylic and watercolor paints;
gel paint, gel polish;
acrylic system and so on.
REQUIRED Use of crystals (at least 80% design)
WOW effect / overall impression (20 points)
Coloristics – Color harmony, transitions, shading (10 points)
Composition – Arrangement of the elements of the work, their
interrelation and their relation to the whole (10 points)
Design Clarity – The completeness of the work. Is it understandable
what is decorated? Does the job look complete? (10 points)
Accuracy / cleanliness – Inlay quality (there is no trace of gel,
adhesive residue) (20 points)
Creativity – Is the theme chosen and the work looks original? (10
Crystals – Does the crystal inlay cover at least <80% of the overall
design? Is the inlaid style matched with the overall image? (10
Complexity – is the job done professionally? Are crystals of
different sizes / shapes used? (10 points)